Jonathon and I

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Ya'll!

It's really strange that since I've moved up to Michigan I use the word "ya'll" all the time. No one else does, I assure you. But when I lived in Tennessee I said "you guys." Doesn't make sense does it?

I hope ya'll (my family and friends) enjoy my blog... I didn't think I would want to do one but my amazing friend Melissa influenced me to do it, because her blog is so adorable. This feels like one of my crafty projects like scrapbooking, only it's much cheaper!!

I am enjoying the Fall so much right now, but it's slipping by so fast! All the leaves have changed color and it's beautiful. Even though everything is so flat. Don't you love Fall? I do. and Halloween for that matter!
Tonight is Chris and Jim's annual halloween party. I can't wait to put up pics of my Dolly Parton Costume. The theme is "Celebrity Zombie's" so I'll be a Dolly zombie. lol. Hopefully the balloons i'm using for my large chest won't pop. Thank's everyone for the ideas for my chest by the way. Melissa,  I bought the oil funnel and I think that would have worked too. Someone at the store in the checkout line asked me if I was using them to drink. lol. i'll put up pics as soon as i can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could influence you to do this!!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!! Love you love you love you!

    ReplyDelete