Jonathon and I

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shawn and Lauren Poupards wedding

 At the wedding Reception, resting from all of the crazy dancing we did!!
I really liked their idea to rent a photo booth, like the ones you see in the mall.
As the night wore on, the pictures in the photo booth got a little more crazy.
Each person or group got to keep a copy of their picture and the other copy
 went in a book that you sign. Good idea!
  

                                          The reception dinner.... I was squeezed between my cousin Jeremy and Jonathon who were constantly leaning over me to talk to eachother. lol. We had a lot of fun teasing eachother up until Jonathon's cousin Shawn, the groom to be, gave a speech that left all of us with tears in our eyes. He made a point to say how every single person there had affected his life and made him who he was and why he appreciated them. Even all of the men were crying! It was very touching.

1 comment: