Jonathon and I

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Long Winter

I survived the Winter! Granted there were a couple of close calls and moments when I questioned my decision to move.lol. I have to give Michiganders credit. They are brave people. I don't enjoy risking my life so many times in the span of a few months. I've learned that snow on the ground isn't so bad because it's better than ice. And mud from all of the snow melting is almost as slick as the ice. And a clean car in Michigan is next to impossible.


 Our last snow day was March 10th and there's still a little bit of snow on the driveway where it was piled up. How is it possible that it got up to 60 Friday, for the first time this year, and there's still snow on the ground? weird. But everyone has Spring fever just itching to get outside and work in the flower beds and listen to the birds chirping.

No comments:

Post a Comment