Jonathon and I

Sunday, March 20, 2011

N.Y. continued

Later in the day we visited an art museum, the Guggenheim. Jonathon was very excited to see it because it was designed by an architect he learned about in class. Then we had to book it back so we could get a spot for the long awaited ball dropping for New Years Eve. We managed to get a decent spot where we could see the ball but none of the main commotion in the main square except via a large screen. It took us a long time to get there because of security checking everyone meticulously. They didn't let anyone bring any bookbags in so ours is somewhere in New York still. Probably in the hands of someone homeless. I had to drop it on the ground right there. Luckily it only had food, drinks, hand warmers, and a map.

I could have used the feet warmers! It was very cold. To keep my feet warm, I danced a little to the music they played in between the hourly count down. I can't wait till next year when I can watch it from a warm living room in a cozy blanket. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment